Set-up Starts at 9am / 14th & Cloverdale
It’s gotten a bit little silly with where we are going to have the market this year. BUT, we finally have a confirmed location for sure. The City of Seattle gave us the official word last night that 14th Ave S, in front of Muy Macho, will be closed every market day for our Market. Yeah!
If you want to be a vendor, just show up at 9 am and ask for Carlos. The market can prohibit certain items from being sold in found inappropriate for the market and/or our audience.
While at our market, please remember to frequent our other South Park businesses as well.
• Buy your gas just a couple blocks away
• Stroll through the market with your espresso that you got just prior from Maria or one of drive thru spots
• Afterward, grab a beer at Loretta’s
• Take home pastries from Tikal Bakery
• Do your laundry while you shop
Discover other great things South Park has to offer. See ya this Saturday, July 3rd!